Assam Apun Bahan Scheme:- Assam government has launched various schemes for the benefit of the people of the state, today we will discuss a new scheme which was recently announced by the Assam government called Apun Behan Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will give interest rebate on auto loans so that people can buy their vehicles. The maximum loan amount for employees is Rs 15 lakh or 48 times their net monthly income, whichever is lower. In this article we will provide you all the information about this scheme, its main features, objectives, benefits, features and registration process.
Assam Apun Bahan Scheme 2024
The Chief Minister of Assam has announced a new initiative named the Apun Bahan Scheme aimed at incentivizing vehicle purchases in the state. The scheme focuses on providing interest discounts on motor vehicle loans obtained from recognized financial institutions such as regional rural banks, commercial banks, and the Assam Cooperative Apex Bank, as acknowledged by the Reserve Bank of India.
Under the Apun Bahan Scheme, male employees stand to receive a 2 percent interest subsidy when purchasing petrol or diesel vehicles. In the case of electric vehicles, the subsidy increases to 3 percent. Female employees and differently-abled employees will be entitled to a 3 percent interest subsidy for acquiring any type of vehicle.
To avail the benefits of this scheme, interested applicants can register through either online or offline modes. Once registered, the loan amount will be directly transferred to their respective bank accounts.
It’s important to note that any changes made to the details of this matter should be accurate and reflect the actual policies and announcements made by the Chief Minister of Assam regarding the Apun Bahan Scheme.
Assam Apun Bahan Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Apun Bahan Scheme Assam
|Government of Assam
|Providing loan amounts through banks to buy vehicles
|Assistance to be provided
|Providing loan amount through banks to buy vehicles
|Online / offline
Objectives of Assam Apun Bahan Scheme
The Apun Bahan Scheme has been exclusively launched for the advantage of Assam State Government Employees. The scheme facilitates government employees in obtaining motor vehicle loans with a 2% interest subsidy. However, for women and differently-abled individuals, the interest subsidy is enhanced to 3%. The government has allocated a total of 12 crores for the implementation of this scheme, highlighting its commitment to supporting eligible employees in their vehicle purchases. The primary objective of the Apun Bahan Scheme is to assist qualifying government employees in acquiring vehicles by providing these attractive interest subsidies.
Benefits & Features of Assam Apun Bahan Scheme
- The Government of Assam has launched a new scheme called the Apun Bahan Scheme for the benefit of employees of the state.
- Through this scheme, the government will provide loans to employees through banks so that they can buy vehicles.
- Employees can buy electric, diesel or petrol vehicles as per their choice.
- Male employees will be given the benefit of a 2% interest discount on their loan amount.
- Women or differently-abled persons will be given the benefit of a 3% interest Subvention for the purchase of a vehicle.
- If Male employees want to buy electric vehicles, then they will be given the benefit of a 3% interest subsidy.
- Beneficiaries will be able to get loan amounts up to 15 lakh or up to 48 times their net monthly income.
- The loan amount will be transferred directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Apun Bahan Scheme will be implemented in the entire state.
- This scheme will help people to stay away from financial crises to buy a vehicle.
- A loan will be provided based on the eligibility of the applicant.
- This scheme aims to make eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
Interest Subsidy Details of Assam Apun Bahan Scheme
|Type of vehicle
|Petrol or diesel
|Petrol, diesel or electric vehicle
|3% Apun Bahan Scheme
|Petrol, diesel, or electric vehicle
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Apun Bahan Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam State.
- Beneficial should be a government employee.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 53 years.
- The bank account of the applicant should be linked to Aadhar.
Important Documents required
- Identity proof
- PAN Card
- Proof of Age
- Employee ID card
- Bank statement
- Monthly pay slip
- Cancelled cheque
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile number
- The loan amount will be provided to only government employees of the state.
- The loan amount will be provided only through those banks which are under the Reserve Bank of India.
- The applicant has to set a repayment period of the loan amount of less than 7 years.
- Beneficiaries will be able to get loan amounts up to 15 lakh or 48 times their net monthly income whichever is less.
How to Apply Online for Apun Bahan Scheme
To apply for the Assam Apun Bahan Scheme, follow these steps:-
- Visit the official website of the scheme. (If available, a direct link will be provided on our platform.)
- Once on the homepage of the website, locate and click on the registration button.
- A new page containing the Apun Bahan Scheme Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Complete the application form by entering your details, such as Name, Employee ID Number, Mobile Number, and other required information.
- Upload all the necessary documents along with the completed application form.
- Click on the submit button to finalize your application.
By following these steps, you can successfully apply for the Apun Bahan Scheme. Please note that the specifics of the application process may vary, and it is crucial to refer to the official website or guidelines provided by the scheme for accurate and up-to-date information.